Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Pro-Life Retreat; Nebraska Walk for Life

 


"Lo, sons are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3


"Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me."
Matthew 25:40


"Do not slay the innocent and the righteous." Exodus 23:7


"For thou didst form my inward parts, thou didst knit me together in my mother's womb.... my frame was not hidden from thee, when I was being made in secret, intricately wrought in the depths of the earth." Psalm 129: 13, 15


"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly." John 10:10


"Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life." John 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment